Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I made Ritchey's Nice List.

Angelo over at Ritchey heard my Chrimbus Wish List plea and quickly rushed out a WCS C260 stem, replete in it's wet white finish. There are several reasons to add to this stems awesomeness: First, this is the first part to arrive that will go on our marketing sample (and my personal) Human Cycles KorsAir. This stem is so dreamy in person, it's almost uncomfortable. Really, attraction to an inanimate object of this particular shape and stature (130mm) isn't appropriate. I should probably seek help and guidance of psychiatric sorts but I shall digress into an enthusiastic euphoria of directional device coupling fastener empatheticalism.

See the sleek, sexiness of the stem and not the model...new addition to the team and coworker of mine, Matt Tagliaferri:

That all being said, I'm looking forward to putting the C260 through it's paces. I've been using Comp level stems from Ritchey for several years and have been more than pleased with the better-than-par performance and durability in comparison to Easton, Specialized and FSA products I've used in the past...so this is a big step up for me. Once the KorsAir is fully built, I plan to do a full video review for Hawley (my 9-5 employer) and post detailed photos and ride reviews. If you can't wait until then and you are a team member be sure to contact Angelo or Travis at JRABS.com. If you're a fan or friend or both, then be sure to contact Travis at JRABS.com or your local independant bicycle dealer to order a C260 in your choice of carbon or aluminum, in BB black, wet black, wet red or wet white in one of seven sizes.

Cheers and Merry Chrimbus!

3 comments: